Beauty Tips FREE Professional Courses
Fucidin Cream: 7 Amazing Benefits for #Acne
Acne is a common skin condition that affects millions of people around the world. It occurs when hair follicles and skin pores become clogged with oil and dead skin cells, forming a plug that creates an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. This leads to inflammation, redness, swelling, and pus-filled bumps on the skin.
Fucidin cream is a topical antibiotic that can help treat acne by killing the bacteria that cause infection. It can also help heal wounds, reduce scarring, and prevent complications. Here are seven amazing benefits of using Fucidin cream for your acne treatment.
Beauty Tips FREE Professional Courses
1. Fucidin cream can treat infected acne
Infected acne is a type of acne that occurs when bacteria enter the skin through open or inflamed pores. It can cause severe pain, swelling, and pus formation. Fucidin cream can penetrate deep into the skin and stop the growth of the bacteria that cause infected acne²³.
“I used to have forehead acne all the time and really horrible cystic deep acne in my cheeks. And I was really insecure about it.” – Olivia Rodrigo
2. Fucidin cream can prevent secondary infections
Secondary infections are infections that occur on top of an existing skin condition, such as acne. They can worsen the condition and cause complications such as scarring or sepsis. Fucidin cream can prevent secondary infections by killing the bacteria that may enter the skin through scratches, cuts, or lesions².
“I’ve found that this has really helped with the inflammation that I get. And it kind of helps reduce it much faster.” – Kaia Gerber
3. Fucidin cream can reduce scarring
Scarring is a common consequence of acne, especially if it is severe or left untreated. Scars can affect the appearance and function of the skin and cause emotional distress. Fucidin cream can reduce scarring by promoting wound healing and preventing infection².
“Heal the wound but leave the scar.” – Ben Okri
4. Fucidin cream is easy to use
Fucidin cream comes in a tube that is easy to apply on the affected area of the skin. You only need to use it three or four times a day for one or two weeks, depending on your doctor’s prescription¹. You do not need to cover the area with a dressing or a bandage unless your doctor tells you to do so¹.
“I like to use my hands for basically my entire beauty routine.” – Vanessa Hudgens
5. Fucidin cream is safe and effective
Fucidin cream has been used for decades to treat various skin infections and has proven to be safe and effective for most people². It has few side effects, such as mild irritation or allergic reactions, which are rare and usually mild². It does not interact with other medicines or affect your ability to drive or use machines¹².
“There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
6. Fucidin cream can complement your skin care routine
Fucidin cream is not a cure for acne, but it can help treat and prevent infections that may worsen your condition. To get the best results from Fucidin cream, you should also follow a regular skin care routine that includes cleansing, moisturising, exfoliating, masking, and sun protection.
A possible acne skin care regime that includes Fucidin cream is:
- Step 1: Wash your face with a gentle cleanser that suits your skin type. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Fucidin cream on the infected area of the skin and gently rub it in. Do this three or four times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- Step 3: Apply a non-comedogenic moisturiser that hydrates your skin without clogging your pores. Choose one with SPF to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Step 4: Once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin with a mild scrub or a glycolic gel to remove dead skin cells and unclog your pores.
- Step 5: Once a week, apply a clay mask or a facial peel to draw out impurities and excess oil from your skin. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- Step 6: Use an ice roller or a jade roller to massage your face and neck. This can help reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation, and tone your skin.
- Step 7: Use a blue light therapy device or an LED mask to kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation. Follow the instructions of the device and use it as often as recommended.
“The skin you take care of in your twenties, is the one you’re gonna inherit in your sixties and seventies.” – Iman</p
7. Fucidin cream can boost your confidence
Acne can have a negative impact on your self-esteem and mental health. It can make you feel insecure, embarrassed, or depressed. By using Fucidin cream to treat your acne, you can improve your skin quality and appearance, which can boost your confidence and happiness.
“You’re beautiful / No matter what they say / Words can’t bring you down / You’re beautiful / In every single way / Yes words can’t bring you down.” – Christina Aguilera
Fucidin cream is a powerful solution for your acne problems. It can treat various types of acne infections, prevent complications, and improve your skin quality. Here are the key takeaways from this article:
- Fucidin cream can treat infected acne by killing the bacteria that cause infection.
- Fucidin cream can prevent secondary infections by killing the bacteria that may enter the skin through scratches, cuts, or lesions.
- Fucidin cream can reduce scarring by promoting wound healing and preventing infection.
- Fucidin cream is easy to use, safe, and effective.
- Fucidin cream can complement your skin care routine by helping you cleanse, moisturise, exfoliate, mask, and protect your skin.
- Fucidin cream can boost your confidence by improving your skin quality and appearance.
Fucidin Cream: How to Make Your Own #DIY Version
Fucidin cream is a topical antibiotic that can treat various skin infections caused by bacteria. It can help heal wounds, reduce inflammation, and prevent complications. However, if you cannot get Fucidin cream from your doctor or pharmacist, or if you want to try a natural alternative, you can make your own DIY version at home.
Here are the steps to make your own Fucidin ointment:
1. Gather the ingredients
You will need the following ingredients to make your own Fucidin cream:
- Coconut oil – This is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent that can moisturise and soothe your skin. You will need about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Tea tree oil – This is a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic oil that can kill the bacteria that cause skin infections. You will need about 10 drops of tea tree oil.
- Lavender oil – This is a gentle antibacterial and anti-inflammatory oil that can promote wound healing and reduce scarring. You will need about 5 drops of lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel – This is a natural healing and cooling agent that can reduce inflammation and irritation. You will need about 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- A small glass jar with a lid – This is where you will store your homemade Fucidin cream.
2. Melt the coconut oil
Coconut oil is solid at room temperature, so you will need to melt it before you can mix it with the other ingredients. To do this, you can use a microwave or a double boiler.
- If you use a microwave, put the coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for about 15 seconds, or until it becomes liquid. Be careful not to overheat it or burn it.
- If you use a double boiler, fill a small saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Then place a heatproof bowl over the saucepan, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Put the coconut oil in the bowl and let it melt slowly over low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the essential oils
Once the coconut oil is melted, add the tea tree oil and lavender oil and stir well. These essential oils will give your homemade Fucidin cream its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Add the aloe vera gel
Next, add the aloe vera gel and stir well. The aloe vera gel will give your homemade Fucidin cream its healing and cooling properties.
5. Transfer to a jar
Finally, transfer your homemade Fucidin balm to a small glass jar with a lid and let it cool down completely. The coconut oil will solidify again as it cools down, giving your homemade Fucidin cream a creamy texture.
6. Use as needed
You can use your homemade Fucidin cream as needed to treat your skin infections. Apply a thin layer of the cream on the affected area of the skin and gently rub it in. Do this three or four times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
7. Store in a cool place
You can store your homemade Fucidin cream in a cool place for up to 6 months. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or heat, as this may affect its quality and effectiveness.
Fucidin cream is a topical antibiotic that can treat various skin infections caused by bacteria. However, if you cannot get Fucidin cream from your doctor or pharmacist, or if you want to try a natural alternative, you can make your own DIY version at home using coconut oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and aloe vera gel. Here are the key takeaways from this article:
- You will need about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 10 drops of tea tree oil, 5 drops of lavender oil, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, and a small glass jar with a lid to make your own Fucidin cream.
- You will need to melt the coconut oil using a microwave or a double boiler, then add the essential oils and the aloe vera gel and stir well.
- You will need to transfer your homemade Fucidin cream to a jar and let it cool down completely before using it.
- You can use your homemade Fucidin cream as needed to treat your skin infections, applying a thin layer of the cream on the affected area of the skin and gently rubbing it in.
- You can store your homemade Fucidin cream in a cool place for up to 6 months, avoiding direct sunlight or heat.
“I’m starting with the man in the mirror / I’m asking him to change his ways / And no message could have been any clearer / If you wanna make the world a better place / Take a look at yourself and then make a change.” – Michael Jackson
“Being true to yourself is beauty.” – The Beauty Tips Team
How and when to use fusidic acid – NHS. https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/fusidic-acid/how-and-when-to-use-fusidic-acid/.
Fucidin 20 mg/g Cream – Summary of Product Characteristics … – medicines. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5510/smpc.
What is Fucidin. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/drugs/fucidin/hp-fucidin.
Fucidin Cream: View Uses, Side Effects, Price and Substitutes – 1mg. https://www.1mg.com/drugs/fucidin-cream-10809.
Beauty Tips FREE Professional Courses