Looking for an easy eye makeup look that looks better than the bare minimum and works with a wide variety of lipstick colors? If you are, have I got an eye look for you! 😃 Check out this bronzy mauve…
Yeah, yeah, who’s wearing lipstick these days? Well, I mean, I think a lot of us are. I was chatting with a few gals on Instagram (here’s me, BTW), and it turns out there are a lot of people out there spending a lot of time at home right now (no, really!?), parenting, surviving and hopefully thriving, in, like, full-on bright red lips because they simply miss wearing lipstick. So, before you put your hands on your hips, shake your finger at me and say, “Karen, everybody’s masked up, so lipstick is total and complete nonsense now!” I politely disagree.
We’re still wearing lipstick, y’all. HEAR US ROAR! 😸
So, back to the eye makeup… Curl your lashes, fill in your brows, and grab the following:
Key eye makeup products
- A bronze cream shadow stick
- A matte mauve powder shadow
- A matte cool brown eyeshadow
- A black or blackish brown pencil liner
- A shimmery warm champagne shadow
Check out our latest Nail Technician Course in Liverpool
Here’s what you do
- Apply and blend the bronze cream shadow all over the part of your lid that moves when you blink (a.k.a.