Connor Claire has been home with me this week for winter break, so I’ve been relying on these two base products from Honest Beauty because, if you’re in the mood for something cruelty-free and easy with very sheer coverage, check ’em out! They’re in the permanent line.
Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation, $21.99
This demi-matte cream foundation comes in a compact with a sponge, which you can use to sheer them out or build them up from sheer to medium coverage. As for myself, I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone, and this foundation does really well on the oily patches. It also does well on my dry cheeks, as long as I keep it sheer there. When I build it up on dry skin, the formula latches onto any dry flakes.
I think if you are going to wear this strictly as a sheer base, you should be fine no matter what your skin type, but if you’re going for something with more coverage and you’ve got a lot of natural texture via flakes and whatnot, something like MAC Studio Fix Soft Matte Foundation Stick would be a better.
Everything Cream Foundation is available in 12 shades:
- Snow — fair, warm undertones
- Shell — cool peachy undertones
- Vanilla — light-tan with warm undertones
- Bisque — light-medium with peachy undertones
- Beige — medium with cool undertones
- Camel — medium with warm undertones
- Amber — medium-tan with cool undertones
- Honey — medium-deep with neutral undertones
- Almond — medium-deep with cool undertones
- Cocoa — deep with cool undertones
- Walnut — deep with neutral undertones
- Espresso — deep-dark with cool undertones
I’m an NC42 in MAC, and Camel is my shade match in this line.